Are you searching for ways to setup your Hp Envy 5088 all in one printer?
Don’t worry here you will find the solution on “How to setup Hp Envy 5088 all in one printer..”
HP Envy 5088 is a sleek powered up device perfect for office and home use with higher printing qualities and having good printing speed. The printer has a benefit of dual-band Wi-Fi network connectivity therefore it can be connected both as wireless network or with a USB cable to the PC.
It has Print/Scan/Fax/Copy options. The added advantage of HP Envy 5088 printer is that this model has a transmission speed of 4s on fax. It works on both normal as well as instant ink which is provided by HP Envy 5088 Printer. This printer also has mobile printing solutions such as e-Print, Air Print and Mopria print.
1. Setup of HP Envy 5088 printer
2. Installation of drivers/software for HP Envy 5088 printer
3. Printing Techniques for HP Envy 5088 printer
4. Troubleshooting for HP Envy 5088 printer
For the installation all you need to do is install the hp printer drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 5088 & follow the steps to get your printer into working.
1. Unbox the HP Envy 5088 Printer and remove all the tapes and covers and place it over a clean space where the power connection is readily available.
2. Check the Contents of the Box-
•Look for printer gadgets and the accessories in the HP Envy 5088 Printer box.
•Try to find the printer frills and other filling for printing process.
•Find the printer manual and then move on with other steps.
3. Position the Paper into The Paper Tray of your HP Envy 5088 Printer.
4. Connect HP Envy 5088 Printer to the Power Cord, turn ON the device and make preferable settings and Connect the printer to the laptop or Pc with the provided USB cable.
5. Placing the Ink Cartridges Remove the tape on the cartridges, insert them into the slot and close the lid to secure it in place. Make sure you place the black cartridge to the right and the colour cartridge on the left side.
6. Starting up with Printing-
• Once the cartridge is installed wait for the printer to print the alignment page automatically. If the printer does not print an alignment page, touch Setup on the printer control panel. Select Tools, and then touch Align Printer.
• After the alignment page prints. Align the ink cartridges for best quality printing.
• Once the hardware is setup, the user can move on to install the drivers from the 123.hp.com Envy 5088 setup website..
1. Turn on your printer.
2. Press the wireless icon on printer control panel. Touch the settings icon and then the Wireless Setup Wizard and press OK. The wizard searches and displays a list of available networks.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and select name of your network to complete the connection. If needed, download the HP wireless software.
4. Enter the SSID of your home network and password and connect your Printer to the wireless network.
The printer can also be connected directly to your router by pressing WPS button. This will connect your 123 hp Envy 5088 Printer directly to the home network.
1. Make sure that your HP Envy 5088 Printer, router, and computer are all turned on, and that the computer is connected to the wireless network.
2. Press the wireless icon on printer control panel. Touch the settings icon and Wireless Setup Wizard then press OK.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and select your network from the available networks to complete the connection setup.
4. Then Click the Apple menu and select the option of About This Mac and then click on software updates. Update the software by clicking on updates icon.
5. From apple menu select system preferences to print or scan. Then click the plus sign in the lower left corner of the window to select the name of your HP Envy 5088 Printer device. If your printer is not listed Click Add printer to add the name of your Hp Envy 5088 printer.
6. Quit and restart any applications that were open before adding the printer to use the updated HP software features and thus your Hp Envy 5088 printer is connected wireless to your MAC computer.
Many of the Clients face difficulty of “not being able to Setup and Install HP Envy 5088 printer with 123.hp.com Envy 5088 setup website” on their computers after all the hassle of wired or wireless connection.
Then, what next?
Don’t worry we are here to help you, just Chat with our technical team or Call us at our Extender Helpline Number. You can also visit our site 123.hp.com/setup 5088.
Install driver software for HP Envy 5088 Printer’s from our official website 123.hp.com/setup 5088. Follow the installation guidelines and complete the installation process by connecting the USB cables as prompted by the system.
Download the driver software for your HP Envy 5088 Printer by visiting our official website 123.hp.com/setup 5088. Download the suitable software for your version of MAC from the website and click on software file present on the MAC dock to initiate the driver installation. Complete the installation using the onscreen installer commands and complete the setup.
If the problem still persists feel free to contact our experts via chat or by calling at our toll-free no. for assistance with the installation of drivers for your HP Envy 5088 Printer or you can also install it from 123.hp.com/setup 5088.
1. Open the document that needs to be printed.
2. Press Command + P – MAC shortcut for opening print window.
3. Select the printer which is connected to your PC.
4. Then change the page orientation between ‘Landscape’ and ‘Portrait’. The Duplex printing option can also be changed and the margin can be set before printing.
5. Once the settings are changed, click Print to print the document.
6. The Print window can also be opened by clicking ‘File’ menu and then ‘Print’ option.
If your document is not being printed even after the setup, installation and driver updates, you may directly chat with our support team to help you with your 123 hp Envy 5088 Printer problems.
• Difficulty in configuration.
• Printer Installation or Printer Setup problem
• Frequent Paper Jams, Ink Cartridge Jam
• Corrupted or Outdated Print drivers
• Paper Jam in spooling area, Print spooler error
• Very low printing speed
• Paper feeder picks up multiple papers
• Paper mismatch error
• Printer driver not installed properly
• Computer hangs while using a printer
• Firstly remove, clean, and reinstall the print head.
• Turn on printer if it is not active and open the access door of your product.
• Remove all the cartridges installed on the device. Also, ensure that it does not exceed 30 minutes from the time of removal.
• Remove the dirt from plastic ramps situated at both the sides of the ink nozzles, the edge between the nozzles, and the electrical contacts.
• Now carefully reinsert the print head and the cartridges.
• Once all the process is completed close the access door properly. Then turn off HP Envy 5088 Printer.
• Unplug the power cord and Plug in the power cord with a time period of 30 seconds and turn on the device.
Even if the product still has an issue then contact our support team to provide you assistance or you may visit 123.hp.com Envy 5088 Printer setup.
• Interrupt the HP Envy 5088 Printer device functions for a moment to recapture power accessibility of the printer by making it cool. Then move onto the connection of power cord between the devices, analyse the cords and make sure the power received is directly from the power supply. Decline the workstation and completely shut down to get adequate amount of power that is needed by the printer for its functioning.
• Remove all the out-dated printer drivers on your MAC or Windows and reinstall the appropriate latest versions software that matches your system configuration.
• Asses the settings and make sure that the preferences are made default, if not then make it default.
• After this continue with the setup and take a print out to access the printer performance.
• Switch the power button of HP Envy 5088 Printer device down with the removal of the power cord connected from the consoles. Move to the print spoolers of the computer you use and close down the services that are unimportant, make changes by editing the spoolers menu and the services.
• After shutting down the services reach the printer folder of your connected printer and delete all the temporary files present. Reboot the device after making these changes and also try the diagnostic if the issue persists.
• Remove the installed printer software of your printer, reinstall it with updated versions from our site 123.hp.com/setup 5088.
• Turn on the HP Envy 5088 Printer, open the cover where the ink cartridge is present and remove and place the cartridge. Turn the printer off for a while and turn on again.
• Take a print out of a page. If the error is not fixed then follow the below steps.
• Remove and clean the cartridge and place it back and turn printer off for a minute. Now turn on and Print a test page. If the error is not fixed then follow the below steps.
• Now remove both the black and coloured cartridge.
• Remove the power cord from the outlet and disconnect the cables running to the computer or router, then plug in the power cord and then the cables.
• Open the cover and install the black and coloured ink cartridges.
• Turn on the HP Envy 5088 Printer to Print a test document. If this does not correct the problem, you will need to buy new ink cartridges.
If anywhere you still face difficulty then contact our chat support team to help you out. You can also call at our toll-free no. to seek help or visit 123.hp.com/setup 5088..
The best and the most efficient way is to contact our executive or call at our tollfree number for any issues on “How to setup Hp Envy 5088 all in one printer”.
Our technical team is always available to help you fix all your problems related to the setup of your HP Envy 5088 Printer or you can visit 123.hp.com setup 5088. You can also chat with us and receive a call back from our team.